This legendary talent began his storied career as an assistant engineer at the famed Abbey Road Studios working on projects such as The Beatles’ Abbey Road and Let It Be, and quickly became one of the most sought-after names in the recording industry following his engineering work on Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side of the Moon, Parsons was sound engineer and associate producer for Steve Wilson’s album “The Raven that Refused to Sing (And Other Stories).” Released February 25, 2013, it received critical acclaim and reached #3 on the German album charts.
After earning accolades for his work behind the glass, Parsons, a true Renaissance man and talented musician, formed The Alan Parsons Project, a multi-platinum selling progressive rock act featuring Parsons, his collaborator Eric Woolfson and a rotating cast of studio musicians. The Alan Parsons Project garnered commercial and critical acclaim for such certified Billboard Top 40 hit singles as “Eye in the Sky,” “Time” and “Don’t Answer Me” among other successes.
Tickets: $34.50, $46.50, $59.50, and $84.50
VIP Meet and Greet Tickets: $194.50 (see below for details)
Alan Parsons – Meet & Greet Package
- One premium reserved ticket located in the first 10 rows
- Exclusive meet & greet with Alan Parsons
- Personal photograph with Alan Parsons
- Access to Alan Parsons preshow soundcheck
- Collectible “Eye in the Sky” lyric print; autographed by Alan Parsons
- Alan Parsons Project guitar pic set (with custom case)
- Official meet & greet laminate